Warm welcome to the website www://nitte.edu.in of NITTE (Deemed to be University) and Nitte Education Trust (NET). Please read the following “Policy” and “Terms and Conditions of Use” ("Terms") carefully before using the site. It governs your relationship with NITTE (Deemed to be University) / Nitte Education Trust regarding your use of the Site. This website provides general information regarding the institutions/units and its services. Information available in this website should not be assumed to be complete or up-to-date.
Thank you for visiting NITTE / NET website operated by the IT department of NITTE (Deemed to be University) . Visitors to www.nitte.edu.in / www.nitte.ac.in are guaranteed privacy. Information collected on http://nitte.edu.in / www.nitte.ac.in is kept private and never shared with other organizations. We are making this privacy statement to inform you about the types of information gathered and disseminated on the website.
Your IP (Internet Protocol) address is used to gather broad demographic information. NITTE / NET logs IP addresses and browser types for systems administration purposes. These logs are analyzed constantly to improve the value of the materials available on this website. Your IP address also helps us diagnose problems with our server and administer the website. IP addresses do not provide us with any identifiable personal information. This means your session will be tracked, but you will remain anonymous to us.
This site contains links to sites outside www.nitte.edu.in / www.nitte.ac.in and other sites may provide links to this site. NITTE / NET is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of such other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. NITTE / NET does not control these other sites and assumes no liability or responsibility for them, including any content or services provided to you by such sites. You should not consider any link to or from another site as an endorsement of that site by NITTE / NET, unless NITTE / NET expressly states so.
You agree that NITTE / NET may share certain information about you. You agree that, should you elect to supply it, NITTE / NET may use your name, email address, physical address, telephone or other data to communicate with you either by itself or through any of its designates. You may request to have this information modified or deleted from our records. NITTE / NET may use this information as necessary to enforce these “Terms”. NITTE / NET will not sell this information to any other party.
These “Terms” are severable to the extent any term is deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable. NITTE's / NET's failure to enforce any provision of these “Terms” shall not be deemed a waiver of that or any other provision of these “Terms”.
Your use and contiNITTEed use of the NITTE's / NET's Site reflects your agreement to these “Terms” and any modifications of these “Terms” made by NITTE / NET.
Submitting Personal Information
You can submit information to www.nitte.edu.in / www.nitte.ac.in in several places on the website. A ‘Contact Us’ form allows customers to request information. The form requests visitors contact information such as their email address and/or mailing address. Contact information from the feedback form is used to send responses or information requested by our customers. This information is never shared; it is used only for our replies.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
1) NITTE / NET gives you limited personal permission to use the website. Your permission to use the web site is limited in a NITTEmber of ways. For example, you may only download or print material contained on this Site for non-profit purposes. Any commercial use, such as selling content, creating course packs, or posting information on another website is prohibited.
2) You may not:
(a) Frame all or part of the website.
(b) Change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded or printed out from the website.
(c) Systemically download or print materials from the website.
(d) Transmit or provide any data from the website to a third party.
(e) Use the web site in a manner contrary to any applicable law. Your permission terminates immediately, without any further action by NITTE / NET, if you breach these “Terms”.
3) You may not transfer or assign your permission to any other party.
4) NITTE / NET is the owner or licensee of all rights in the website, its content, software, and services. You have no right to such content, software or services if not expressly granted in this agreement.
5) “NITTE / NET" and the logos or other proprietary marks of NITTE's / NET’s licensors and partners are trademarks of NITTE / NET or its licensors and partners. No right, title or interest in those trademarks is granted to you in this agreement.
6) The site is provided "As Is"
7) Services provided through and information contained on the site are provided as is and as available. NITTE / NET makes no, and hereby disclaims any, warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose. Further, NITTE / NET disclaims any warranty that the site will be available at all times or will operate without interruption or error. NITTE / NET makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of the services or information provided through the site.
8) You alone are responsible for your use of the site.
9) You agree to be solely responsible for your use of this website.
10) NITTE / NET, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and information providers shall not be liable for any damages you may suffer or cause through your use of the site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
11) NITTE / NET, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and information providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the site.
12) These limitations shall apply whether the asserted liability or damages are based on contract (including, but not limited to, breach of warranty), tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or any other legal or equitable grounds.
13) You agree to indemnify and hold NITTE / NET harmless for any claims, losses or damages, including attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of these terms or use of this website.
Children’s Guidelines NET / NITTE does not knowingly collect identifiable personal information from children under age
13. A parent or guardian must initiate any requests for information from children under the age of 13 on their behalf. We encourage parents to supervise children when they browse the Internet.
Privacy Protection NET / NITTE does not utilize direct mail services for “telemarketing by third party” so that your information will not be used for solicitation by third party.
Contacting Us If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.