Pass in 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Biology/Mathematics and English as one of the languages of study. A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the PCI under sec.12 of the Pharmacy Act.
Duration & Intake
Duration: 6 yrs (inclusive of 1 yr of internship)
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
Commencement of course
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs - Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size)
- Aadhar card copy of the student
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Board of Examining Authority (BEA), Drugs control Department, Government of Karnataka, most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.