The Diploma in Pharmacy is the shortest pharmacy program of 2 years. Completion of the course will provide eligibility to be a Registered Pharmacist. A hospital pharmacist or pharmacist at pharmacy shops are the major career opportunities in this field.
A pass in 10+2 examination in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
Duration & Intake
Duration: 2 Years
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
Commencement of course
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs - Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size)
- Aadhar card copy of the student
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Board of Examining Authority (BEA), Drugs control Department, Government of Karnataka, most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.