Faculty applications for the role of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors are invited for Nitte Gulabi Shetty Memorial Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mangalore.
- M. Pharm, Ph. D
- Strong track record of research/ innovation as evidenced by high quality publications/IPR and success in generating external funding for research.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit the application here along with a detailed resume with complete list of publications, research experience and professional references.
Link for submission: https://form.jotform.com/232062724174451
Faculty applications for the role of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors are invited for the following departments at NMAM Institute of Technology:
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computer and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph. D in the relevant disciplines.
- Strong track record of research/ innovation as evidenced by high quality publications/ IPR and success in generating external funding for research.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit the application here
along with a detailed resume with complete list of publications, research experience and professional references.
K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore, a constituent college of Nitte (Deemed to be University) and recognized by the National Medical Commission, New Delhi, desires to appoint faculty in the following departments for upgrading the academic programs and for clinical work in its 1200 bed super-specialty K.S. Hegde Hospital
Pre & Para Clinical: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Community Medicine
Clinical: Anesthesiology, General Medicine, General Surgery, OB&G, Paediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Radio-diagnosis, Nuclear Medicine
MD/MS in Emergency Medicine/General Medicine/ General Surgery/Anesthesiology/Pulmonary Medicine/Orthopaedics
MD/MS/DNB in the respective specialization. Experience as per NMC norms
Candidates may send their applications with bio-data by email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility: B.Sc (Nur)/GNM.
Free hostel accommodation is provided. Higher salary will be offered to candidates with work experience. For further information, the Deputy Manager (HR) can be contacted at 9731562477
Post-Graduate/ Graduate/ P.G diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology from a recognized Institution/ University. Approval of RSO-II and training certification to handle I-131 therapy.
Diploma or Bachelors in Medical Lab Technology with experience in Bone Marrow Transplant technique/ process