The Institute Industry Collaboration and Placement Cell – IICP has been playing a catalytic role to bridge the gap and eliminate the disconnect that exists between the Industry and academia and thereby meet the objectives of all the stake holders: Students-Industry-Institute and the Society at large.
The Placement Department ensures students get placed in reputed companies by:-
- Organising “finishing school programme” which addresses crucial job fitment areas such as Resume preparation, mock interviews, group discussions, aptitude tests, IQ & personality development.
- Arranging guest lectures and workshops, industrial visits, and internship for students from engineering and management streams and work shadowing opportunities like compulsory rotatory internship or house surgeon-ship, rural posting etc., for medical, dental and paramedical students. This is critical for both intellectual and emotional development of the students and to help them tune into the frequency desired at workplace to perform at optimal levels right from day one of employment.
- Offering special coaching for competitive exams
- Providing guidance to students desirous of pursuing higher education
- Sending out placement brochures, Organizing campus recruitment and pooled interview drives by constantly engaging with potential employers.