National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)
NITTE (Deemed to be University) is ranked 70th in NIRF 2019
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) was launched in 2015 by Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Government of India, to rank higher educational institutions in the country based on objective criteria to promote competitive excellence in the higher educational institutions.
Discipline specific rankings of constituent colleges
- Ranked 70th amongst 907 Universities in the nation in 2019
- Improved rankings by 7 places from 77th position in 2018
- Placed in Top 25 in Teaching, Learning and Resources and in Top 15 in Outreach and Inclusivity parameter
- NITTE is ranked amongst the top 100 Universities in India for the third successive year
- Nitte Gulabi Shetty Memorial Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (NGSMIPS) is ranked 33rd in the Discipline of Pharmacy among 1952 pharmacy colleges in the country.
- NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte is ranked 128 in the Discipline of Engineering among 10400 engineering Institutions in India.
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Yelahanka, Bengaluru is ranked 142 by NIRF among 10400 Institutions in India.