Dhanesh Kumar. K.U. M.P.T, PhD
Plama Diamond, Flat No-204
Shanti church road
Mobile, +919945077789 Email; email@example.com
Career history: Nitte institute of physiotherapy(Nitte University) July 2004- till Date
Principal accountable to the Nitte University for providing excellent leadership and promoting excellence in all aspects of the work of physiotherapy curriculum. Responsible for the strategic and professional direction of physiotherapy service and ensuring optimum standard of patient care, and academic curriculum; cost effectively and efficiently managing human, financial and physical resources.
Laxmi memorial college of physiotherapy 1998- 2004 (Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences)
Lecturer and clinical tutor responsible for the theory lecture sessions and clinical supervising of the undergraduate physiotherapy students on bed side application of skills.
Research publications. (Indexed journals)/Interests
1.Kumar KU Dhanesh1 ,Putti B.B.2, Bindhu.s3; A comparative Analysis between effects of core stabilization program v/s conventional exercise in the Management of Mechanical low back pain.; Indian Journal of physiotherapy and occupational therapy – An international journal, year 2012,volume;6, Issue;4,Oct-Dec 2012,pp-163-167 (online published 15 th January 2013).
2. Dhanesh Kumar K U, B.B.Putti, Bindhu.s, Manjula Shantaram; “Prevalence of mechanical low back pain in school children of Adolescent group.” -An observational study. Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences, 2012, vol. 4(3) 213–218.
3.Anil Rachappa Muragod, Sreekumaran p, Dhanesh Kumar.K.U “comparative study on Effectiveness of Ultrasound Therapy and Low level laser therapy in Management of second stage pressure sores”. Indian journal of physiotherapy and occupational therapy, vol No-06, issue no-02, April 2012, pp 9-12
4. Bindhu.s, Patil V.Prakash, R.B.Nerli, Dhanesh kumar. K.U, Manjula Shantaram, “Feto placental weight relationship in hypospadias children and in normal children”- A comparative study. National journal of basic medical sciences, volume 2, issue No-01, 2011, pp-82-90.
5. Avadhani RK, Vikram, Dhanesh Kumar KU, Arunachalam Kumar;
Radio Ulnar Synostosis: A case report. Nitte University Journal Health Science, Vol No- 1, Issue No. 4. 2011, pp43-45.
6. Bindhu.s., R.B.Nerli, Dhanesh Kumar K.U, R.K .Avadhani; “Severe Hypospadias with Aphallia”-Case of Confused Sex. Inter National Journal of Current Research, vol.3; issue 6, June 2011, pp-163-164.
7. Dhanesh kumar. K.U, Bindhu.s, Sumanth Shetty; “Aicardi syndrome- A rare case report”. Journal of Recent Research in Science and technology 2011, 3(3):104-106.
8. Bindhu.s, Aarathi Venunadan, Zameera Banu, Dhanesh kumar K. U; “Multiple vascular variations in a single cadaver-A case report” , Journal of Recent Research in science and technology 2010,2(5):127-129.
9. peer- reviewer/ referee; Indian journal of Neurology and Neuro surgery in rural practice.(International journal)
10. Chapter contribution “Hand book of Neuro rehabilitation”-Paras Medical publishers. 2006
11. Doctorate thesis (PhD)-“ Study of static yoga, Repetitive yoga v/s Exercise therapy interventions in management of mechanical low back pain”- July2008- Decmber2012, K.L.E University (NAAC“A”Grade) , Belgaum.
12. Oral Research papers; Participated and presented in 04 International and 10 national conference proceedings. Attended more than 50 continued physiotherapy education programs (CPE).
13. Resource person/guest faculty/Board member/Inspector/question paper setter/Thesis evaluator for many National level universities.
14. Member of board studies in physiotherapy for undergraduate and postgraduate studies; Rajiv Gandhi University of health sciences. 2004-2012.
Doctorate in Physiotherapy (PhD)
under the faculty of Medicine from K.L.E. University (NAAC “A” Grade) Belgaum, December 2012.
Master of physiotherapy(MPT)
, Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences, Bangalore, April 2004
Bachelor of physiotherapy (BPT)
, Mangalore University, September 1997.
Diploma in Yoga therapy
, St Aloysius college, (under ministry of HRD), January 1998.