M. A. (Journalism & Mass Communication)
Bachelor's Degree of 3 years duration in Humanities, Science or Commerce streams or any other equivalent degree of a recognised Indian University with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Intake & Duration
Duration: 2 yrs
Documents to be produced
Commencement of course
- Application Form
- 12 th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10 th std pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Degree Marks cards of all the years-Original + 3 attested copies
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate issued by a recognised University -Original + 3 attested copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – passport size 05, stamp size-05
The course commences as per the date prescribed by the University, most likely in the second week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.