* Accommodation is subject to availability
The on campus hostel accommodations are in close proximity to the college and hospital.
Hostel fees: The hostel fees which includes the caution deposit, mess advance and the room rent will be collected at the time of admission. The room rent for each academic year will be collected at the beginning of the year along with the other fees of the college. Caution deposit will be refunded only at the end of the course. Establishment charges and other utilities like electricity and water will be collected along with the mess bill.
Allotment of rooms: Rooms are allotted to the students at the time of their admission. Boarders are not permitted to change rooms during the academic year. In case the boarder wishes to change rooms, a written permission signed by the Principal and Dean or Warden is required. If a boarder fails to pay his/her dues to the hostel by the appointed time, then he/she will forfeit the room as rooms are allotted on payment only.
Mess: The bills will be posted on the hostel notice board by the 10th of
every month. Mess charges must be paid within a month of the issue of
the bill, failing which a fine will be levied. The mess is run on a cost sharing basis. Based on the opinion of the boarders, the mess committee will decide upon the menu which consists of both vegetarian and non vegetarian preparations. Outside catering is not permitted. In case a student is absent with permission, continuously for 5 days or more, concession(mess reduction) on food charges will be allowed.
Facilities: The hostellers are provided with a cot, cupboard, study table and chair. Every hostel has a solar heated water facility, common telephone, TV room, reading room/library, visitors lounge, water coolers, generators etc. the hostels also have facilities for indoor and outdoor games.
Rules & Regulations
Download fee structure
- Ragging in any form is banned inside and outside the campus.
- Every boarder must have a local guardian including those
who reside in hostels other than the NET hostels.
- Boarders should strictly follow the timings of the hostel.
- Extended hours for studying in the library will be granted on acquisition of written permission in the student”s log book.
- Visitors including parents/guardians are allowed to meet their wards in the visitors lounge during visiting hours and not in their rooms. Overnight stay in the hostel is not allowed. Entertaining unauthorized guests will lead to severe punishment including expulsion from the hostel.
- Students are not allowed to stay in rooms other than the ones allotted to them.
- Students are responsible for the safety of their belongings.
- Students are not allowed to keep pets of any kind in the hostel.
- Use of tobacco, in any form, is prohibited.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Possession of weapons or dangerous chemicals, of any kind, is strictly prohibited.
- Students will not get involved in political activities of any sort or participate in any anti-national, anti-social or undesirable activity in
or outside the campus.
- Hostellers are not permitted to stay in rooms during college hours, unless they are ill. Any illness should be reported to
- The Warden should be informed of any medication that the student uses.
- Students are not permitted to stay away from the hostel or leave station without the prior permission from the Warden/Dean/Asst. Director, Student Affairs.
- Students, once admitted to the hostel, cannot vacate it without a written request from their parents, which must be authorized by the Warden and the Dean.
- Meetings/gatherings within the hostel are not permitted. Functions, of any kind should have the prior permission of the warden.
- Boarders are allowed to use table lamps, hair dryers, irons and chargers. The use of other electrical appliances are not allowed.
- Students are not allowed to have their meals in their rooms except under special conditions like illness etc. The permission of the Warden is required in such cases.
- Cooking is not permitted in the hostel rooms.
- Residents are required to obey traffic rules on the campus.
Undergraduates are not allowed to use/have vehicles such as motor
bikes, cars etc. Those who are authorised to use vehicles are required to park in an orderly manner in the space provided. Students using vehicles should be in possession of valid driving/vehicle registration documents.
- In case of theft, the same should be reported to the Security Officer and the hostel in-charge.
- Any damage to the hostel property will attract a fine. The resident of a room is responsible for any damage to the property in the room and
will be required to make good the damages, if any. In case of damage or loss of hostel property, the cost will be recovered from the students
responsible for such damage or loss or from all the students of the
hostel, as decided by the Warden.
- All residents are required to maintain high standards of discipline on the college campus and hostel premises. In case of breach of discipline and failure to abide by the rules and regulations, the hostel committee will render the student liable to disciplinary action.